July 18, 2009

one day

After all, I will go to the dentist next week because I had not reserved it, though I went to the dentist that the acquaintance is working after an interval of ten years because I had a little toothache.
It reflects the lack of common sense even if I lives for four half a century.

Then, I went to the Maurice kitchen because I became hungry though it had a pain in teeth.
When I finished lunching as delicious as usual, I came across Tanaka-san by chance, and after all, I had been speaking for about four hours with Tanaka-san and Moriken-san.
I spent interesting time to hear various stories from the subculture to idle gossip though it spoke for the first time with Moriken-san.
I want to win by the pushup to pay back one's debt though Tanaka-san has treated lunch to me.
田中サン御馳走様でした。

When I made an appearence to Otsuki-san's salon, DJ Motive and Yokochin-san had gathered.
DJ Motive seemed to release the new disc "The world of dalala" next month, and Otsuki-san explained to me "The new disc is like a image music composed of the outlook on the world of the novel".

PV of DJ Motive whom other signal members produced seems to be streamed also in Tanaka-san's shop "blanche".

I thought it is a new connection that signal produced the stickers of Tanaka-san's company and Yokoyama-san.


Abe-kun worked hard as usual while talked blue jokes at eat where I dropped in, after having bought hair wax at Bis.
そんな先人達に続いていこうと思った一日。
大月サンから借りた"SCRATCH"が面白くて寝れそうにない。

The Author

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi eu sem ultrices, porttitor mi eu, euismod ante. Maecenas vitae velit dignissim velit rutrum gravida sit amet eget risus. Donec sit amet mollis nisi, nec commodo est.